Thread: April - Boom 18
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 07:08 AM
Billi

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
Thank you Janice... I appreciate all your work to get our packages ready for shipment.

One of my goals was to finish my En Provence mystery quilt before the booms started. I have been quilting it today and I'm nearly done, so I might make it! I don't have a long arm and this puppy has been quite a wrestling match to manuever on my Juki dsm. I feel like I've had a back and shoulders workout at the gym!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]566142[/ATTACH]
Very pretty and you are way more brave than I am I would never try my own quilting like this I would be terrified of destroying all my hard work.

Originally Posted by mjpEncinitas View Post
I'm at Road to California today, Friday and Saturday. My DH was supposed to go too but he got a stomach upset and I'm on my own here. He's now wishing he had gone because my class tomorrow is using the sit down sweet 16. I spent 45 minutes at the booth trying it out today. It was so easy to use. I was almost as good on it as I am on my home machine. He's getting nervous I'm going to buy one of the class machines. hee hee
How was it? hid you get any cool stuff and did you enjoy your classes? inquiring minds want to know.

Originally Posted by Kassaundra View Post
I'm working on my En Provence while I'm waiting for the squishy. These are the first 2 blocks quilted and assembled QAYG. [ATTACH=CONFIG]566224[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]566225[/ATTACH]
Kass this is beautiful I hope you share it finished and I love the cats.