View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 09:33 AM
live2teach

They really don't care. I have to drive over 40 miles one way to get to my "usual" Wal-Mart. If this Wal-Mart doesn't have or can't get what I am looking for I have to drive over an hour to get to a different one from my house. I don't mind the drive but after you get there and the sales people are either not helpful or rude to you, it makes you really change your attitude about Wal-Mart. However, my "usual" Wal-Mart is the only one I have found where usually everyone is so nice, especially the fabric department. At other stores, most of the time, there is no one there to cut your fabric, so you have to ring the bell (which I don't like to do because I feel like I am saying "GET OVER HERE AND CUT THIS") which I do if I absolutely have to but even if I don't they act like it is the most dreadful, awful thing to have to come and help a customer, then if I can't find what I am looking for ...heaven forbid I ask a question. :(

I really hate this. I still sit and wonder what ever happened to the good ole' days when everyone said please, thank you and your welcome, or when someone didn't mind helping someone else, not because they had to but because they wanted to. I mean really, where did that go?

I think when Wal-Mart does discontinue their fabric departments in most stores, they will realize how much business they were bringing in from the fabric department and go oh, that was a dumb move.
AT LEAST I HOPE SO...