Thread: March - Boom 18
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 04:31 PM
Janice McC

Attention everyone! I need to clarify one important point: While it is ALWAYS the block maker's choice as to what block to make, it should ALWAYS be done with the owner's color requests in mind. Please read the color requests that came with the F8 and then decide what to make. If someone requests only red be used, please don't make a block that requires four different colors. Please try to honor the requests as much as possible. Of course, there will be variations between your idea of red and another person's red, but adding pink or purple isn't an acceptable option. Anyone who spots an issue with a block, please let me know. Believe me, this stuff happens every round and I consider it part of my job to help facilitate solutions to the various "issues" that come up. Just remember to privately email me and not post here.

Your take away from this is to ALWAYS try to honor the owner's fabric requests. If you cannot, please contact the owner and see what they would like you to do. And if you spot a problem, don't hesitate to email me. If I don't know about it, I cannot help find a solution. Thank you!