Thread: Memory Pillow
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 10:08 AM
LindaFromElkCountry

Howdy -- I made the pillow at the link provided above - I noticed that several people had come to look in my shop from Quiltingboard.com - so I thought I would come check it out Anyway - the key to using the collar and adding a tie is just to not be afraid -- and think of it as an art project rather than a sewing assignment BTW if you would like to add a photo patch -- I sell those separately, here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/237887401 -- the patch can be personalized (like adding "Love, Dad" at the end of the poem.

The Uniform Memory Pillow referenced in the post before this one is actually one that I made for my grand-niece from one of my dad's (her great-grand-father) old Boy Scout Uniforms -- and the child in the photo patch on the pillow is my nephew -- the little girl's father as a Cub Scout! Pretty special -- she LOVED the present, and carried it all through our party -- whispering secrets to "Grandpa" all evening

Anyway - if anyone needs a photo patch of any kind to add to a quilting project -- please come on over to Etsy and message me!

Best of luck to all

Linda