View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 04:53 PM
rryder

Sounds like folks have been making progress since I last checked in. I planned on doing some studio decluttering today, but got a little overheated so had to take a break. Then I decided that it would be a better idea to take the Christmas tree down and put all the ornaments away since that room was much cooler than the studio. Got some ornaments off the tree, then DC (dear cousin) came over with a large bag of her late husband's ties, which she hopes I'll turn into a tuffet, or if not that then something else...3 hours later DC left, DH (who'd spent all morning at the barn blanketing horses since it is supposed to get really cold starting tonight) decided it was time for a nap. I was tired too, so decided to lay down.

Will start over tomorrow when I plan on getting the rest of the ornaments off the Christmas tree and the tree and all ornaments put away. Then I'll contemplate whether I want to tackle the disarray in my art studio,decide where to put all those ties or instead spend time working on a new collaborative art quilt which sounds like a lot more fun LOL!

Rob