Old 02-03-2010, 09:01 PM
tuesy

Originally Posted by blueribbontoes
Im torn, as I love the idea of tea time! I just stumped upon some really cute tea pot patterns... yesh. I need another swap like a hole in the head.... and I really really need to stop making chickens and make sheep!! I think the chickens are more fun! lol! I have some more chicken fabric, so expect more blocks. I'm thinking pinwheels, and some other fun pieced blocks to break up the applique a bit in the over all finished quilt. I love what everyone has come up with so far, i'm trying to think of blocks that will supplement and support your great designs. (I am working on a complicated rooster, no worries, i have to get my funk in somewhere!)

I made us flying geese- would everyone prefer their flying geese- a set of ten "geese" in a strip, or individually, pinned together for you to use as you wish? I was planning on putting them together to make a tall skinny block, but then started thinking of how people may use them. They turned out great, if I don't mind saying so myself, lol!! I tried the 3D technique, which is so fun to do!

Have a fun night everyone, a crabby baby and sleepy toddler beckons- it is cuddle/story time with Mommah!

I can't wait to see what you've come up with!! On the FG, you can do them how you prefer.. as I don't have a preference myself..
Hope the lil ones get to sleep soon so Momma can have some "me" time too!