Thread: March - Boom 18
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 06:20 AM
Janice McC

Bootsy, it varies a little bit depending upon your browser but basically, when you open up the box to "reply to thread" or "quick reply", you'll see a small icon with a tree at the right side of the bar above where you type. For me, it's the third icon from the right but it may be in a different spot for you. Anyway, find the little icon, click on it, and a box will come up saying "insert image". It gives the option of using an image from your computer or from a URL. If the picture is on your computer, you will click on that tab. Then you'll see "choose file" and that's where a window will open for you to then find and select the picture you want to upload. When you've clicked on your photo, click "open" and then "upload file" and it should place the picture in the spot where your cursor is in the message. You can type above or below it to add a message. One thing, if the file is too large, the picture will not upload, so make sure your pictures are small, 200kb or less if possible.

Again, this is how i do it with my laptop. Depending upon the computer you use, you may have somewhat different wording or windows but it all starts with that little tree icon. In the pic below, you will see it is the third icon from the right.[ATTACH=CONFIG]567098[/ATTACH]

I hope that helps.

[QUOTE=bootsy;7752771]
Originally Posted by Libster View Post
My offerings for this afternoon... First is for Jaba. "Crystal Star".
Second is for Ljdugas. "Crystal Star".[/QUOTE
Hi
I have some blocks done but dont know how to get them posted for you to see. Can you tell me how to do this? I am looking at all the blocks you did and they are beautiful. I would like to post mine also for all to see.
Attached Thumbnails untitled.png   untitled.png  

Last edited by Janice McC; 01-30-2017 at 06:27 AM.