Thread: Tracking
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 09:33 AM
WMUTeach

I find tracking my purchases as a waste of time that could be spent quilting. I use my stash for most quilting but like what happened yesterday, when I find a fantastic bargain I will go WAY over my unofficial budget for the month. Yesterday morning I stopped in to JoAnn's use a coupon for one of the items I use frequently and found my favorite bating, Warm and Natural queen size for $20. It is normally $50. So I bought three. I am thankful that I have the budget to take advantage of this bargain but I may not use it for months and months because of other projects already in process. When I find these kind of bargains, I know that there will be a donation quilt in my future. The Good Lords provides ahead of the project sometimes.

I also will be retiring in the not to distant future and having some "extras" in my closet may be wise. Saving for the future, don't ya know! So for now, not tracking except for my one yearly goal of emptying one Rubbermaid bin's worth of fabric! Harder that you think, those bug-a-boos hold a lot of fabric!!