Thread: April - Boom 18
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 12:59 PM
bibliostone

Thank you all who have made blocks for me already. The Mickey ones are perfect for on point and the animal clowns are looking great. Terriamn, the green if fine, don't change a thing. Bought that fabric on a shop hop and never could figure out what to do with it.

Mostly I have been putting fabric choices together with your fabrics because we left home last Friday and will be in Florida until the beginning of April. Since I only get to bring one suitcase for fabric, I have to choose everything to bring and force myself to go to the fabric store if I bring the wrong stuff.

Here are two blocks that I have had a devil of a time photographing. Even without the flash, everything appears washed out.

For Ibex94: The lighter color is pale pink with sparkles, even though that is not what is showing here.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]567742[/ATTACH]

This one is for travelinggramma: I know it looks kind of gray, but all the greens are similar to the green in the center leaves. Hope you can see the difference in TG's green and the solid green I used as the background.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]567743[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails ibel94.jpg   travelinggramma.jpg