Thread: Next Project
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 06:20 AM
Snooze2978

My mind is always thinking about the next project in line. Plus I occasionally have 2-3 projects going at one time. Right now I'm just trying to finish quilting all my smaller projects so my design wall will be freed up. Still have an unfinished project hanging waiting for me to get back to it. Held off as I couldn't decide how to finish the corners. I asked the recipent and she told me which way she would like to have it so that decided that problem for me. Also have 3 projects al ready cut ready to go sitting in their prospective containers.

I hate to start any new projects right now as I'm getting ready for a big overhaul in the sewing room. I'm changning out my shelving for the fabrics so will need my cutting table to put all the fabrics on while we remove the old shelves and put up the new ones. The old shelves will be used to house my large collection of hardback books that have been sitting in their containers since 2007 when I packed up the house down in Florida. Trying to use what I have instead of getting all new. Think I'll be saving about $100 reusing what I have so that means more for new fabrics......