Old 02-09-2017, 02:31 PM
Lynnie25

Default Quilting Projects - On the Go or Completed

Oh gosh, it has been ages since I have posted. Life has been so hectic the past few months - an overseas trip, house renovations, long lovely amounts of time spent at our highlands fishing cabin during our summer, and so much quilting to be done (with deadlines attached, which I hate).

But here are a few finishes and some projects on the go.

Vase of Flowers - is made entirely from selvedges, both plain and written selvedges.
Selvedge Bag - again the outside is made entirely with selvedges, both plain and written. I also attached a selvedged pocket to the inside lining.
Selvedge Quilt - one of the first quilts I made using selvedges, it had been languishing at the bottom of a pile for many years but I finally got it out, finished the quilting and bound it so although it is not one of my best efforts, it is done.
Tassie Mug Rugs - a commissioned project on the go. I have to make 100 of these mug rugs to go into Welcome Bags for a national conference here in Tas later in the year
IWD Placemats - for this year's International Women's Day morning tea on March 8. I am making two identical placemats, and so far have made 35 sets, a tedious task indeed.
Another Selvedge Quilt - this one has been bound but I can't find the completed quilt pic.
Belgium Quilt - this is the quilt I made for Diana (on the left, me on the right) and took to Belgium when my daughter and I went to visit the family in Nov last year. Made of Australian indigenous fabrics.

Thanks for looking
Attached Thumbnails vase-flowers.jpg   vase-flowers-2.jpg   selvedge-bag.jpg   zigzag-selvedge-quilt.jpg   tassie-mug-rugs.jpg  

tassie-mug-rugs2.jpg   iwd-placemats.jpg   selvedge-quilt.jpg   belgium-quilt.jpg