Old 02-09-2017, 03:15 PM
MarionsQuilts

Originally Posted by Shorebird View Post
Love the colors!! Post frequently so we can watch your progress. Just as a FYI, Tennessee Quilts is a Judy Neimeyer approved shop, and they will make up kits for any of her patterns They carry patterns, papers, etc............Check out their website....Shipping from there may be less expensive for members in the Midwest and west coast.............and if you are ever in the area of eastern TN, you should truthfully make a stop in this shop!

BEST OF LUCK with your quilt.................I am certain you will make your goal, and that your quilt will be absolutely wonderful!!!

I was visiting a friend in Brevard NC, and we actually drove to this shop, where we spend a full, glorious day checking our fabrics, patterns, etc.............Needless to say, we both came home a bit poorer that day.
Thanks, but I live in Ottawa, ON Canada, so all those stores are far away from me!

Here's a funny story about the fabrics tho. When I talked to Patti, I gave her a budget of $400-$500 for the fabric (not including the backing of course). When all was said and done, it was $510 including shipping. I told her no problem, charge my credit card. Which turns out to $760 Canadian LOL ... PLUS I had to pay $95 on duty.

I'm not complaining at all because here in Canada, we just don't have the selection of fabrics that you have in the states!