Old 02-04-2010, 09:00 AM
luvmortherest

Originally Posted by Tiffany
Originally Posted by luvmortherest
Originally Posted by Tiffany
Argh!!! For some reason I wasn't getting an email notice when this thread was updated and I have no clue how many pages behind I am. I'm posting this and it should start me back on my email updates. Evidently I need to go back through my email and search for emails I've missed. :roll:

I finally finished getting my color scheme going and am hoping to finish the final block for week 1 tomorrow. I know, I know, I'm really behind. I don't plan on letting that hold me back though, as I plan to catch up just as soon as RL (darn that real life anyway!) lets up on me some. I know I'll be super busy for another month and then I should be able to catch up. Yay! Until then, I'll just keep plugging away, slowly but surely.

you know the story about the tortoise and the hare....i am certain that not only will you catch up you will probably pass me
:shock: :lol:
No way! You are working on 2 sets, which beats my 1 set any day. ;)
being as i can't work right now and wanted something to occupy my time this project seemed perfect and for me it seems that it is just as easy to do 2 at a time as 1 i have no dobt that everyone's quilts will be absolutely stunning :-D