Thread: April - Boom 18
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 05:28 AM
travelinggramma

Hello Ladies - - I arrived back in warm Florida last night - leaving my mom back in NY. Was a very hard week (not to mention the 16" of wet snow). Mom had been easier to take care of when she didn't or couldn't do anything. But this week I left her to do everything at her own house and it was not a pretty site. She is really on the Dementia track. Will have to do some homework and than what kind of doctor do you go to?
But this is my first morning and what do I do (after walking the dog)? Go to the weebly site and look at all the beautiful blocks. Wow - is all I can say. Really - even the fabric I am not keen on!! And then I got to the 12 blocks that you already done and I can see the quilt coming together - excellent!!! I am so happy.
I want to dive into sewing, but alas, I must get my house in order first. Hubby didn't do much while I was away - refrigerator needs to be cleaned out into trash, his papers everywhere, etc. And then - I will play! Maybe set up the machine outside to enjoy the weather.

I