Old 02-04-2010, 01:11 PM
n2scraplvr

Originally Posted by Sheila Elaine
N2, your minis are so darling & cute. Love the last one with the black & background scrapy's. I have to get inspired to make some of these. Don't you have more fun with ones you make up than ones you have to be so precise with. I'm always afraid the Quilt Police will come look over my shoulder, how about you??? They should be off limits to an amateur like myself. LOL.......
Thank you soooooo much, Sheila Elaine! Yes, the last one, or the 3x5, I'll probably make into a cosmetic bag or purse and yes I do have great fun just doing my own designs I make up and not being so "matchy, matchy" all the time. so I did a tight braid and a few loose ones - more fun that way!! Yea, those Quilt Police are always checking to point out something they see as seamy hahahah , but it's ok, us amateurs are ALWAYS one step ahead of them!!!! We sure could teach them a thing or two!! Thanks again and I can't wait to see some of your new creations! Hope I've inspired you enough to get started!! Be sure to PM me so I did miss your posts!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: