Old 02-18-2017, 01:57 PM
givio

Good news about the package clearing Customs! We hope you get it soon, b.zang! Please let us know.

Mim's wall hanging is sewn. It's 42" square, so a good size to add a backing that is yardage without needing a seam. I really wanted to add a white and blue triangle sawtooth border! But I resisted, because adding more borders was not the plan. I will send along to Mim the extra blue fabric that was so kindly donated for this project, and she can decide if she wants to add more to the top herself.

If you do not see your block represented, I very much apologize. I don't have an organized sewing area, and was working on other projects during the same time the blocks were coming, one at a time, in the mail to me. I tried really hard over the few months that I was receiving the blocks to keep them all in the same place. I think either I didn't get one in the mail, or I got it and misplaced it. So, again, I apologize if that is your block. If I find it at a later time, then I will use it in a charity quilt. I was so pleased that you all were so ready and willing to do something for another, who we thought had lost her quilt top in the mail. It was so kind of you all. Thank you!

Please let us know, Mim, when you get it! :-)
Attached Thumbnails mim.jpg  

Last edited by givio; 02-18-2017 at 02:06 PM.