View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 07:25 PM
barbarakibler23

Nice Tutorial MizMelly

Originally Posted by MizMelly View Post
Hi All!
Here's how I organize my candies and package them in advance.
1. Here's the 50 different candies that I cut using my AccuQuilt 2.5" die. I cut 36, so I will have 6 extra sets this year for other swaps, etc.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]568561[/ATTACH]
2. Then I put down a sheet of plastic wrap, stack two rows of 25 squares side by side, and then push the air out and seal the package.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]568562[/ATTACH]
3. Choose a birthday card that I buy in bulk from Amazon and slide in the package of candies. The cards are blank at this point. I personalize each one as names are handed out for the month.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]568563[/ATTACH]
4. I slide the card into a 6" X 9" envelope, and it's all ready except for the addressing and mailing!! I make sure to keep the thickness at less than 1/4" due to postal regulations. The 6" X 9" envelope is the largest that goes for the domestic first class 2 oz rate ($.71). I buy two sheets of stamps at the beginning of the year at the PO, so it cuts down on mailing and buying postage every month. So there is how I do it and keep it all nice and neat and ready to go for the year! I hope this helps some of the new folks with some ideas how they want to do their monthly mailings!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]568569[/ATTACH]