Old 02-22-2017, 03:16 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

We pay an ambulance fee on our taxes and insurance pays the reminder. I know because I have been carried out of the house twice. Two too many times. He just twisted and moved things our of place; will see his Chiropractor tomorrow morning. He can now walk to the bathroom and back by himself. Thanks for all your kind words. I was so miserable last night shutting up the fowl birds because I could not see in the dark, did not know where he had put things that I could trlip over. Yep, he had a hose on the ground all the way out and beyond where I was going, with a curl in it that could have tripped me. I did not gather the eggs until this morning; three guineas were left out and was running around outside the shed this morning. But I survived and will again tonight and in the morning Tonight I will count the hens and guineas and ducks as best I can.

Jeanie, I hope those floods and rain are not affecting you in California. I keep telling people on face book I know some nice people in California and have relation there, too. I have a half-brother out there with four daughters...according to my ancestor chart. Haven't seen him since I was two years old and don['t care too now unless they search me out and come here. Not likely to happen. There is good and bad most places we have lived and that makes a normal life where you can choose your friends but stuck with family wherever you are in life.

No sewing today, I played 'Nurse' and 'Cook'. Made Oatmeal bread and soft cookies for dear dh. Serving him in his bedroom, running up and down the hallway. Last sunshine day up into the 70s again today. People are starting to garden planting peas and radishes. Very unusual for February here. Temperatures will continue to be in high 40s, 50s and some 60 degrees the next few weeks. Have a good week, everyone.