View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 03:21 PM
QuilterMomma

Wow Anna, so glad I am coming over tomorrow.
I am going to be moving my longarm into the house finally. That is what happens when hubby gets a new car that needs the garage. It will be so nice since I am at the hormone age of menopause and heat is hard to handle and it takes a bit to warm up the garage in winter with cold temperatures outside.
My first steps will be to get peg boards to mount on wall for the thread, move sewing table to one side by design wall, clean up the unfinished projects that are in tubs all over the place and the scraps which I am working on, then put peg board on back of old entertainment center that is my shelving for the area so I can hang up rulers and such. Have to get new lighting in so can see better. Will be way to dark for longarm quilting. Move out bookcase so desk can go there and then dump an old shelving unit that is only sitting there taking up some space. Yeah, will have to do some scrapbooking to get my photos cleaned up. Will be purging old books as well. Some major hoarding elimination will be going on.