View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 10:51 PM
Gay

Originally Posted by addiesewsassy View Post
Hi, I am very new here, I think this is my first post. I have a question and hope someone can help me. I have a Brother which I love and just got a Singer Futura XL 550. I have been playing around with my Singer and my question is, is there a way to move/adjust the hoop. For instance, If I hoop something and my center is off a little can I adjust the singer's hoop position? I know you can with Brother, I just cannot figure out this Singer. Hope that is not confusing. Thank you.
Welcome to the Board from OZ. I don't know about this machine, but after watching a video it seems all the embroidery is organized from the pc or laptop, and you don't have a screen or buttons to adjust on the machine?

Most designs have the needle set in the center, so sometimes I will remove the fabric from the frame (don't take the frame off the machine) and readjust the fabric so the needle will be above the spot where I want the center of the design to be, even put the needle down in the fabric, then set the fabric back into the hoop. Don't pull too hard and break the needle though.

I also have Brother machines, and love them.