Thread: March - Boom 18
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 05:13 AM
bootsy

Smile

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Good morning, Boomers! I had a lovely dinner out with the family, came home and immediately zonked out. Not much of a party gal, am I? Thank you again for all the birthday wishes...they came as quite a pleasurable surprise!

Onto Boom Biz. The blocks for this group are due in my hands on March 17 but since some received their packages a bit late, please let me know if you need a few extra days. Those of you who are ready to mail, please go ahead and do so. Remember to add $7.20 for shipping as the price has risen for Priority packages yet again. When you pack your Boom blocks, please look at them all first, make sure they are 12 1/2 inches square, neat, clean and fully contained within the original baggie or ziplock they came in. Please fold them so they fit inside...no blocks hanging out of baggies please. Make sure the owner's name AND YOURS are easily visible from the outside of EVERY baggie. It makes my sorting job much easier. When you ship, please be sure to send me your tracking number. If anyone has any questions, please let me know. Thank you all!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Another year gone lol Mine coming up they have a way of sneaking up on ya I will be sending my blocks this week and will let you know tracking number I had fun making them and looking forward to the next Boom Glad Linda turned me on to this group