View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 06:05 PM
Helen6869

Originally Posted by feline fanatic View Post
You need to change your settings to WYSIWYG to see the tree icon.

Click settings at top of screen
click General settings at left
Scroll all the way to the bottom and click the button next to :
  1. <label for="rb_vbcode2" style="display: block; margin-bottom: auto; width: auto; float: none; font-size: 15px; margin-left: 0px;"><input type="radio" name="showvbcode" id="rb_vbcode2" value="2" tabindex="1" checked="checked" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Verdana, Trebuchet, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; width: auto;"> Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing</label>
<label for="rb_vbcode2" style="display: block; margin-bottom: auto; width: auto; float: none; font-size: 15px; margin-left: 0px;">Make sure you click the save changes box.

Then you must make sure your picture size files are not too large. I changed my camara settings to make the file sizes smaller rather than resizing photos I want to post. You only need those massive photo file sizes for printing out. Saving on line to share smaller file sizes are more than adequate.</label>

[*][/LIST]
sorry, this thing is acting crazy!! I changed my settings as you said. How do I change the size of my pictures on an ipad? Thanks