Thread: April - Boom 18
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 08:14 AM
Janice McC

Men! Lol.
Originally Posted by Kassaundra View Post
I know, I don't know which annoyed me more, that he didn't give me any sympathy, or that he was right!!!! lol
JEB, your blocks shows off the butterflies very well. Nice! . And thanks for sharing your grand daughter stories. You are a loving grandparent to share your time with them in such a positive and nurturing way.
Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
One block done before grandson gets here. Its for Francie. I like that butterfly fabric!
Fun kitty block and the comments about it. Belly laugh time.
Originally Posted by Kassaundra View Post
Well I have Billi's finished. Boring TV tonight and not wanting to do housework combined to facilitate getting it finished. There is not one stripe or octagon. I hope it's not to busy or to bright. The fabric w/ the birds has all the perfect colors in your fabric. And the cats are so mellow after all the beer and wine, the birds are safe. lol
[ATTACH=CONFIG]568943[/ATTACH]
New machine? Woo, hoo!
Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
I pick up my new machine in a few hours but b4 any one on one time with it Kass's block is going to be made. A new pattern jumped out at me but it really was intimidating. Last night found a different block that said make me make me and think it will fit in better with her other blocks.
Congratulations on your new grand daughter, Muse. She's precious.
Originally Posted by Muse&Sew View Post
Kass I love your pink butterfly block!

Here is a peek of my cute new granddaughter Katherine!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]568952[/ATTACH]