View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 05:48 AM
running1

Default Introducing you to my guild...

Hello dear quilting friends... well, in my guild this year I've been put in charge of "Inspiration"... One of the first things I knew I wanted to do was to introduce my guild to You! ...to the Quilting Board! You have helped me numerous times, often in short order when I really needed answers quickly!! And last year, when I gave a program to my study group on quilting, I told you about it and you responded with lovely "hellos!" from all over the world!! They were so impressed!!

So... tonight I'm introducing them to You! I would love to read your welcoming remarks...or at least a few... I can hardly wait to tell them about everything you have to offer... And quite frankly, as I was making a list of everything there is here, I realized I need to do more reading on the Quilting Board!! There are categories I've never researched!!

So that's it... can you help me? I love each and every one of you!! Thank you and Happy Quilting!!!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 02-27-2017 at 07:10 AM. Reason: remove shouting/ all CAPS