Old 02-27-2017, 05:50 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Whatever you decide, SBG, it will be the right choice. It is lovely pinned that way, a grey or black would make it pop, or a soft neutral would tone it down. I have not looked at mine since we finished...its waiting for the slashing and putting the blocks together.

Finishing my Wild Geese flying...another five blocks and its ready to put together in a king size quilt. I have couple UFOs I want to finish also, that should go quickly. Then maybe set together our current LH quilt in progress.
And the S&W started...neighbor might have that old age mind going thing I cannot spell this morning or someone is lying to her about us, so will try to finish her quilt and figure out a way to deliver it to her. Keep praying for an answer, hoping something will pop up. Someone told her that she was harassing me, and she believed them. Lord, I did everything I knew to make her feel comfortable in my sewing room and house. I could cry about it if it would help. I loved her company here...every minute of it. She was someone very special to talk to....work with...and learn from.

It was so nice having a woman to talk too; whatever will be, will be.

Dublb, I do hope you show us your idea of your favorite class to do sample...