Thread: Bunko Prizes
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 06:24 PM
NauDeeGal

Originally Posted by lwornell
At Bunko everyone was having a problem remember which plastic cup was theirs so I made cup sleeves for everyone. I have an embroidery machine so embroidered everyone's name on them but you could use different print fabrics to instead.

Attached is picture of a sleeve I made to use when I'm in my singing group and don't want to lose my Starbucks.

Send me a personal email if you're interested and I'll give you the directions, they are really easy.

I was thinking on this similar line....except the only mug sleeves I have seen are designated for ceramic coffee cups/mugs.

Is this Bunko crew coffee drinkers? For warm winter drinks you could make a Coffee gift basket by adding a mug sleeve, mathcing coaster, coffee cup, creamer, sugar, sweet 'n' low maybe a shot bottle of Irish Cream, Amaretto, Kahlua, etc., shaved chocolate, a spoon, chocolate dipped spoon or.....

you could make a Chocolate Lovers gift basket by adding the mug sleeve, matching coaster, coffee cup/mug, cocoa/hot chocolate w/mini marshmallows, chocolate candy, chocolate scented candle, shaved chocolate, chocolate rose. These gift baskets were a hit at the office Christmas party this year! Everyone loved them, the guys and the girls!

I really like your idea of a glass sleeve too! This glass sleeve made with brightly colored fabrics would make for a nice addition to a Fun, Summery Cold beverage basket! A tall, brightly colored, plastic iced tea glass/margarita glass/rock glass, fun shapes ice cube tray, colorful plastic straw, umbrella, tea bags, flavored water mix, bottled water, colorful cheap kids sunglasses, lemonade, margarita mix, Skittles, M & M's, any bright colored candies in a clear jar/dish, frisbee, anything bright and summery! This is a fun/cheery basket!

All of these can be made from dollar store items, too.

llwornell .....Thank you for sharing this idea. I really like this pattern! And it can be personalized, too! Very neat idea!

We are due to host the Family Christmas Party next year. I would love to make one of these for each of the 40+ family members for gifts. The family is getting large and very hard to make/afford everyone a personalized gift. But this looks like a doable and affordable idea! Could I ask you to share a copy of the pattern with me? This looks like a fun project to take on!
DeeDee