Old 03-06-2017, 07:13 PM
mim

I'm sorry -- I've been away and totally out of contact. My sis needed me and she not only doesn't have internet, she doesn't have TV. I say that she still writes with a quill pen. She uses a rotary phone -- local access only -- -- I didn't know that they were still in use. and she uses a manual typewriter.

Anyhow -- I got back last nite and am still sorting out all the mail and emails. I have received the marvelous wall hanging with the blocks you all made -- they are fantastic!!! the colors are perfect!!! I will post a pix and comment on all the blocks. One in particular I have not seen before. And thank you for the extra FQ of what I call butterfly wing fabric.

I also got the swap WH -- I wonder where it went?? Not surprising that the Post Office is so bad -- I recently got a Christmas package.

I went toColorado to take care of my sis who had surgery. She moved there a couple years ago from being in CT for 40 years. Sadly, it hasn't been as wonderful as she had hoped and expected. Grandchildren have their own lives and she hasn't found the church family that she had back east.

I will post pix tomorrow, My darling husband has been amassing all the snail mail, but the emails just piled up.

Mim