Old 03-08-2017, 10:54 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Great job, OK. You inspire me to try one....some day. Or I will just send you more scraps again. Got 3 plastic bags worth so far. (Not full just a few in each bag.) Small scraps like only you can be productive with them! Need to weed them down to size yet.

Tornadoes have hit South and North of us, causing a lot of damage and power outages. Went to get chicken feed on Tuesday morning and the store was all black....no lights. But the salespeople were working by flashlight, taking orders and filling them while you waited. Our fowl appreciated their service. On to Wal Mart, and it was also black and locked....no service at all. No other power outages going north in my hometown. Small towns South and West of us was hit, but no fatal deaths, just property damage and a few cuts and bruises. It hit down by Kansas City and up in south-eastern Iowa.

Honey Creek had a wonderful Quilt Show Saturday and Sunday; I did no go there. But enjoyed pictures posted on face book page. Have a good week everyone.