View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 11:31 AM
BARES

If you want to try something online you might want to check out MyFitnessPal and SparkPeople. I have been part of Sparkpeople. I joined MyFitnessPal but have not been active on it yet. Both are free and it might give you a way to judge how helpful and helpful an online service would be. Some people have more trouble not going to meetings but make sure that the one you join is a good one. I joined WW with meetings but they were MOST unhelpful. The meeting was about 5 minutes of telling me the same things I had read in magazines, they did not appreciate questions and the area that was closest to me was in a ritzy area and they made sure to let me know that the town I lived in was 'low class'. It really isn't but it's not as ritzy as that community. They really only wanted to sell the calculators, books, and other products and get out of there as quickly as possible. I was very disappointed. I finally quit going. I have lost some on my own but would really like to have some real support from a real person/people.