Old 03-09-2017, 08:24 AM
ube quilting
Power Poster

Originally Posted by suern3 View Post
Eyes- remember the old saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Personally, I enjoy looking at quilts no matter the level of work. I love when people feel free to share their quilts and I find it somewhat encouraging if there are some that are not perfection. As for those who make rude comments like the ladies at the show, there are always people who have to run something down in order to make themselves feel bigger. So I hope you keep on showing your quilts and enjoying it! And I'm sure yours are beautiful!

Eyes, Stand and be proud of your work and never, never, never let anyone influence you to not move forward. people who belittle and run down other peoples work aren't worth your time.

Go ahead and enter your quilts, what is the worst that can happen. Even if they are rejected, it is not the end of the world and the judges comments can be a real help in furthering your style.

I have taken quilts to my favorite quilt shop and asked them to judge them so I can learn up and not give up.
Enjoy the doing.
peace