View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 04:53 AM
granny_59

Hello

I am so glad that I found this forum but after hours and hours of reading I still have tons of questions. I also have problems with the search function, maybe i just use the wrong terms.

I found a lot of online shops but can you please advice me on the "perfect" one for me:
ship internationally and with realistic big pictures of the fabric. All these great jelly rolls and fat quaters packs and I cant see the single prints!?
The price are fabulous.........in switzerland I have hardly shops and as a non EU member I have to pay at least 20$ shipping from neighburing Germany! A moda jelly roll costs 60$ and each meter of fabric (just 10% more than a yard) starts at 17, 18 $. Designer like Hoffmann (just love it) 22$ and up.

As I was not able to get the jasmin heirloom hoop (at least that thing brought me hear :thumbup: ) I would like to have a Grace floor stand hoop. Where should I order that?

And how many fat quaters do I need for a 100" x 100" blanket? I can think it depends on the design. I found this great tutorial about this twist and turn D9 here.

Will be gratefull for any advise and I am affraid that I will have develop physical problems if I cant place an order soon

Granny_59