View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 05:59 AM
romanojg

I know people who have machines and they can sew Disney designs with no problem. I also know that my Viking would too. Last year I won a stand alone emb machine from Brother but it didn't do the Disney designs. I traded it for one that did do the designs. Not all Brother machines are set up for Disney designs. When I go to ibroidery, they don't ask if I own a brother machine when I go to buy and they have no problem selling to me. Our local Brother distributer goes by the rules and does sell Disney designs. It is a very honest company, to the point that last year in out retreat, our teacher was a Brother spokes person and we were finishing off our tops and the Brother sergers weren't behaving too well. Someone mentioned that the Babylock sergers were in another class, but our teacher couldn't show us on them because she was at the retreat for Brother, not Babylock. Now in her studio, she uses Brother and Babylock. I wanted the Disney for my grandkids not for profit or anything else.

Rennie: I just checked and the expo in Raleigh hasn't put up their class schedule yet. You can sign up to be emailed it when its set up. I'm so looking forward to it. I'll have to start checking out hotel rooms soon.