View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 04:01 PM
quilterpurpledog

I also have experienced problems with Craftsy downloads. I just finished piecing the Blazing Star Block of the Month. All of the pieces hat had templates were inaccurate. I first printed with the Microsoft 10 product. Then I noticed that the instructions said to print with Adobe at 100% and did so. It was exactly like the Microsoft on. Then, I printed with Adobe at actual size. It was also exactly like the first two. (I held them up to a light to look at them). Then I noticed the little measuring rectangle which said 2 inches. I used a metal tape measure and the rectangle was between an eighth and sixteenth inch off. When you have that much inaccuracy it adds up to being quite a ways off. So, I re-scaled all of the template pieces. I had no problems (obviously) with sections that were cut to written sizes. The templates for one of the squares was so far off that they printed a correction in the materials section. But, it was still off. After re-scaling it I got it to come out right. I am happy with how my top turned out and am quilting it now. There were a lot of negative comments about this in the discussion area.