View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 08:08 AM
DJ

I’m late! It took you guys a while to get over here to the Pacific Northwest LOL

As I strolled through the coach looking for an empty seat, I saw some terrific finishes! You quilters rock as you roll!

I'm taking a ruler work class this coming weekend and hope it will inspire me to finish more of these projects.

Apparently the UFOs are not limited to quilts? I did see a poncho … In that spirit, I’ll go ahead here and list my UFOs from all previous years (I do keep a list)…and I have noted which ones I have completed this year...

*UFOs from 2009 and prior:
~~2 Watercolor quilts [from class (DD#1 made one of them) . . . I want to add appliqué flowers and make them into wall hangings for the guest bedroom]
~~Knit purse][just needs lining and maybe a handle and/or closure]
~~David's crochet afghan [Started by DM over 40 years ago]

*UFOs from 2010:
~~Hide & Seek Quilt

*UFOs from 2011:
~~Monthly “chats” CCS motifs ][This may soon become a TOAD (Trashed Object Abandoned in Disgust … although not really in disgust. It’s just that it was originally planned as a gift for DD#2, but she has since let me know that CCS doesn’t fit her decorating style. So unless I come up with some great use for these, I don’t really see a need to work to complete them.]

*UFOs from 2012:
~~Moda Terrain quilt & shams

*UFOs from 2013:
~~Teal pinwheel quilt

*UFOs from 2014:
~~Nature’s Harmony CCS for Pillow cover for DD#1

*UFOs from 2016:
~~Growth chart for Julia DONE!
~~Go West quilt for DD#2 DONE!
~~Project Linus quilt
~~Convergence quilt (wall hanging for guest room)
~~Wander quilt (for travel trailer)
~~Grapes table runner