Thread: April - Boom 18
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 01:06 PM
seasaw2mch

I just wanted to come by and let you all know that I have finally convinced the doctors to do some x-rays on my right leg. The out come is really bad, my hip is fractured and the femur is protruding out the side of the hip. They don't see any place to put a pin in the hold the bones together so it looks like I will be totally bed ridden from here on out.

The doctors don't see how I have been able to deal with all the pain so I told them since I haven't been able to get them to listen to a word I've said in the past 3 years I've had to man up and deal with this crap.

So I don't know if I will ever get my quilts done. If I can do hand sewing laying on my back, I might get some blocks done but at this point I don't see that happening. They are now afraid that if I keep standing up that the bones will break and puncture a main artery & I will bleed to death. Now's a great time to think about all that.

So I don't know what is going to happen now. I just found out about the results and I'm trying to think through all this.