View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 05:04 PM
barbarakibler23

Hello everyone,

Hope you are ready to enjoy another weekend. We have had some warm weather the last few days we even got up to 70 degrees!!!! Of course this is Michigan so you just can't put the snow shovel away yet! Looks like a rainy weekend coming up...sometimes that is a good thing....just might be able to get some sewing done!!! Yeah!

A couple of things...

1) Birthday girl needs to post feedback to everyone that you have received packages from. It does not take long to do but I think you can only do 5 a day. (not sure though). So it is best to post them as you receive your package. (Sorry mrshalibut)

*****To leave feedback........ Look for a post of the person you want to leave feedback for. Click on the feedback number. If you look above this post at KELE's you will see the number 10. Click the number 10. That will ask you do you want to leave the page...YES you do. Then you will be at her feedback page. All the way over to the right you will see "LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR KELE".... click there.
On her feedback page.... It will give you choices... You were the ....TRADE.
Overall experience....Positive +1

then it will ask for a short comment....... Say something nice about the person who just sent you some lovely candy.

Then scroll to the bottom and click SUBMIT.

Anyone from last year please make sure you sent your feedback......everyone appreciates reading something nice.

Also I have had a great response for items to put in the Year end prize package!!!!!! I am so looking forward to seeing what you ladies send. Do you want photos or keep it a surprise????
Let me know if you need my address.