Thread: April - Boom 18
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 07:22 PM
seasaw2mch

Hello Ladies, yes it's been a while but things are still a little crazy around here. I am so glad Janice has the weebly pages so I can look at the blocks easier then looking through the chat pages because I can't be on here long enough to see them. Again you ladies have out done yourselves. Totally beautiful blocks for everyone.

My sewing has come to an end for now but I still plan on working towards getting started again. Today is the first time in a while that I've been able to eat without getting sick on my stomach and we think we have the pain meds adjusted so they aren't causing more issues. That will still take a days or few weeks to be sure all the side effects are really gone. I finally decided to have them put in a catheter so Chuck doesn't wear himself out trying to get me up & down as well as all the other stuff he has to do. I can no longer get up by myself. Although he never complains, I see the toll it's taking on him and all the sleep he loses just trying to keep me safe & going. Besides the fact it was adding to the pain I was already in from get up & down so much.

I see there are several people with health issues and the best I can advise to anyone is not to lose their faith, stay strong in heart and God will guide you through. When you feel like crying just slow down and remember the good times you had instead. There is balance in all things, the same God that supported you along the good times will be there to help carry you through the rough times as well, you just need to stop & listen a little harder to hear him.

I send my {{{{{{{prayers}}}}}}} out to all of you with all the gentle hugs I can muster up.

I will try to stay in touch as much as I can but right now there is going to be a lot of down time for me as well. I'm hanging in there until God tells me it's my time and I will continue to do as much sewing as I can between now & then. This may not be what I though I'd be doing at this time in my life but it's what I think he wants me to continue doing.

God Bless you all and keep you safely in his care.