View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 07:38 PM
Oksewnsew

OOOHHH my goodness, ya'all are so fast. You get them done so fast, what are ya gonna do the rest of the month? LOLO Very pretty blocks. Well, I do have mine cut and ready to sew.

My son and I combined our storage units this afternoon, took us about 3 hrs. We have climate controlled units so it was mostly inside. Didn't have far to go to move stuff, but boy are we tired!!! Boxes weren't so bad, but he has a big, double recliner couch & washer & dryer - holy moly!! But we had 2 flat dollies and managed to put one on each end of the couch and rolled it out of his unit into OUR unit..gotter done! Whew - glad it's done..lol And, it wasn't hot. Whew! Needless to say, no sewing today. I'll probably work on them tomorrow.

Keep up the good work, and so glad you're enjoying this. Barb in La & Belfrybat, glad to hear from ya'all...Maybe just make one of the previous blocks for now, you can always catch up during the month.

We have a some 'new' ladies that have asked to join - QuiltedComforts, Twinharbor & Innov8r - I hope they enjoy it too.

Sew Hugs
Jean