View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 04:12 PM
Lostn51
Banned

If this was a "real" situation the guy would be missing his head because my wife would have used her .45 on his dumb #%& self.

But in all fairness something could happen like this and you always need to keep your guard up. There is no need in taking chances. Thats why my wife and I have permits to carry a firearm, you can not trust anyone. My daughter is waiting to turn 21 so she can get her permit which is in a few years.

If you do not want to carry a gun there are some really nice Tazers and pepper spray that is easily carried in your hands and can protect you.

My little sister used to be "I dont believe in guns and violence" until she was picking up and order at a Chili's restaurant and someone came in and stuck a gun in her face taking her purse and the money out of the cash register. Now she has a permit to carry, a really nice .357, and dares the next fool to try and rob her.

In my state you have to carry it where everyone can see it, and depending on where you go for your training, they give you a sticker to put on you vehicles back glass that lets folks know that you are carrying.

Billy