Old 04-05-2017, 03:40 AM
germanquilter

Originally Posted by Wildernessties View Post
I was just looking at the website for Old Country Store Fabrics and I saw they offer a discount for new customers as well as one for the person referring the new customer. So I was wondering if anyone on here had shopped there and if so, if you would want to give me a referral?

Also, has anyone found a place to buy replacement rotary cutter blades at a good price?
I hope these questions fall within the parameters of the forum as I don't want to do something I shouldn't!

Yes, I have shopped there both online and in person I have the fortune to live a little over an hour away from that area and I love Old Country Store, especially since they have changed ownership. If anyone ever has a chance to go in person, I would highly recommend it. They have a nice gift shop attached with unique handmade items like wool pincushions and apparel, Scherenschnitte pictures, wood and ceramic dishes made by local artisans, quilts and a kitchen section. They have a good selection of batiks and Moda fabric as well as notions and patterns. Even my husband and daughter love to shop in there