View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 07:26 AM
puma

I counted 90 vendors total in Lancaster of which 60 were fabric, rulers etc. balance were machines and long arm. we also went to Lancaster this year and was very disappointed. so much so that we will not go back next year. were done! use to be 3 floors. not its 1. I don't really go to see the quilts. I go for the vendors, the demos and whats new. cant say I go for the fabric either. I have so much I can start my own sale seriously. we went to goods up by shady maple and got fabric for under $3. now usually their fabric is good enough for charity quilts. but the fabric offered for $2.79 was great. and I'd put it up against a $10 fabric anytime. I wrote to aqs about my disappointment in the show. have yet to hear a reply. now when we are interested in a show, I count the vendors and see how many of them are long arm and machines vs vendors. we were also very disappointed in somerset this year. I find that you see the same quilts. some have never been washed and you can tell. I wish the shows well as I enjoy them and would hate for there not to be any shows for us to go to and enjoy. as I posted prior maybe there are just too many of them. after all, do we really need 2 in Paducah?