Old 02-05-2010, 07:09 PM
Rachelcb80

Interesting info, thanks Nursie! I knew a new spring was part of the update but I didn't know why. That makes a lot of sense. Wednesday I decided to stop ignoring my BSR and I put it back on my machine. I had just a little area left inside the pinwheels to quilt. It skipped a couple times but not as badly as it had before. Then Wednesday and Thursday I quilted the borders on my quilt and it never skipped one time. It never would skip on a fabric sandwich though and that's basically what my borders were. Anyways, I went in yesterday to my dealers store and talked with them. I told her I'd like to try it out on my next quilt and see if it did any better. If it continues to skip they'll do a once over on my machine and most likely replace the BSR. It's under warranty for a long time so I'm covered for awhile.

I feel a lot better about the whole thing after talking with my dealer. She really seemed to care and had actually tried calling me the day before. (I think she had the wrong number though because she said it was just music playing and playing. I don't have that on my phone.) I can tell they will do their best to make sure everything works right so I'm not as frantic about it all as I was a few days ago. :)