View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 08:08 AM
Snooze2978

Default I've been Busy.......

Well the winter season is just about over so I've been working outside in the flower beds. Sure feel it today though. Luckily during the winter time I was able to finish some of my smaller projects. Still have a few left to finish with some hand sewing on some, quilting on some others, etc. Some pics will show past projects that I've just added something new to them. Hope you enjoy.

Pics for items on the front porch is the welcome banner. Project was an old 2000 Babylock projects on their website. Font came with the Ellegante machine (lucky me). Used outdoor fabrics on all outside projects.

Kitty pillows were some embroidery designs I'd tested out years ago and decided to make into pillows using scrap fabrics and thrift shop pillows.

Sofa quilt and coffee table, used the last of these fabrics. Pillows are more embroidery designs I'd tested out years ago and decided to make into pillows. The white sections of the pillows are just glued on with Elmer's Glue so when I decided to change out the design I just pull it off and glue the new one one. They've stayed on for over 3 years so far. Kitty pillows are done the same way.
Attached Thumbnails metal-bench.jpg   swing-pillows.jpg   reverse-side-swing-cushion.jpg   welcome.jpg   kitty-pillows.jpg  

sofa-encore.jpg