Old 04-14-2017, 04:38 AM
Macybaby

Yea! Been looking forward to this.

I have today off, and took yesterday and Monday off too - just to play and get caught up. DH and I live far away from any family, so we won't be doing anything family gathering stuff either. That is kind of a drag as I love cooking large meals - and deserts!

I've been working on the Fire Island Hosta pattern for 3-4 weeks now. So I'll be working on that off and on, with the main hope of getting some floppies quilted. Took the time to count, and though many are throw/wall hanging size, I've got about 30 waiting.

I'm also spending time going through my sewing machine collection - got too many machines and have been decided what needs to be rehomed and moving them to a different building. I had several under the LA, so now I'll have room to move some totes there and get them out from under foot.

I have one more project I really want to experiment with - I bought a Sashiko machine and it's still sitting in the box. I have a few smaller floppies I think would be great for that. I wanted to do some domestic machine quilting, but with the LA I'm not real interested in doing regular stuff. So this gives me another type of quilting to learn and play with.