Thread: April - Boom 18
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 12:07 PM
Billi

Default This is what I have been working on

While we wait for our fearless leader to do her magic I thought I would shar 4 of the other projects I finished up since the beginning of the year. I told you it's the year of Baby for me plus I finally finished my youngest daughters boot quilt. She has moved back to the US from Norway where she spent 10 months exploring parts of Europe, doing a ton of hiking and overall having a new experience. She's didn't return to San Diego she's close enough in Colorado where this heavy double batted and minky back will keep her warm. Or smother her in her sleep. it's a toss up on. which
Boot scoot Boogie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]571553[/ATTACH]

This is probably the closest to an actual Baby quilt I have ever made.

Alphabet Soup with made with Laurel Burch fabrics

[ATTACH=CONFIG]571554[/ATTACH]

This one is for a girl I have known since she was in Kindergarten and a member of my daisy scout troop She's my daughters best friend and I'm excited to give this to her at the baby shower next weekend.

Diamonds are forever

[ATTACH=CONFIG]571555[/ATTACH]

And finally for another Nephew who's baby was born March 30. His wife is an English teacher that now teaches primary school teachers technics in teaching reading. I'm really excited to give this to them when they visit in June.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]571556[/ATTACH]

I'm currently working on a crayon quilt for the last baby quilt of they year.

You all have a great weekend and enjoy your Easter Sunday.
Attached Thumbnails %2A%2Aboot-scoot-boogie-kendal-small.jpeg   %2A%2Aalphabet-soup-nicholas-small.jpeg   %2A%2Adiamonds-forever-baby-rojas-small.jpeg   %2A%2Ai-am-lorax-liam-small.jpeg