Old 04-17-2017, 06:36 AM
Snooze2978

Well, finally got my 1976 folding chairs refinished and painted white to match the chairs on my back deck. Today I'll put the cushions back on. Quilted some leftover scraps of outdoor fabrics a while back, got them on the cushion boards and just waiting till I had the chairs painted. One chair gave me grief as the paint kept bubbling up on me so I'd have to re-sand it, prime it and then try again with the spray paint. I find spray paint hides a mulitude of sins. Also, made a paper pattern for a new cover for my dome style smoker. Will make up a muslin tester to see if I got the pleats placed correctly and then out comes my leftover scraps again of the outdoor fabrics to make the complete pattern. Picked up an embroidery design "Kiss the Cook" from some site I'll have to search my receipts to see where I got it and then get it embroidered for the front side of the cover. Then my back deck will be complete with all new cushions, table cloth and smoker cover. Will be so glad when this is done as I have an allergic reaction to the outdoor fabrics when I'm working with them down in my basement.