Old 04-17-2017, 07:42 PM
dublb

The floor installer didn't show up! DH & I are thinking we might just do this ourselves. Well if the guy doesn't show up tomarrow we will. It might not have been so bad but we got up early & moved the TV & the rest of my furniture. Well not the couches but everything else. At 10:00 he called & said that he hurt his shoulder on Friday. Why didn't he call Sat, or yesterday, or earlier this morning? Sigh. We brought the TV back in & sat up the card table again. We won't move them till he arrives tomarrow morning.

DD & her family are still here. I really like spending time w/'em. DSonIL sent a resume in for a job here in Brady. (OK, he has sent out alotta resume's in the last 3 months.) So when DD, DGSon & I went into town for a trip to the PO, we spent 2 more hours driving around looking at houses. If he gets that job, she now has a good idea about what she can expect to find in housing around here. It was fun. It most probably won't happen but it thrills me that he sent the resume in.
We also had to get the electric fence set up around the garden as the black eyed peas are starting to come up! It was a real family affair.
Just before supper I dyed DD's hair. We usually end up doing it late at night so I am happy it is done.
They go home tomarrow.