Thread: April - Boom 18
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 07:41 AM
Janice McC

Blocks are arriving today, or at least most of them are. Woo hoo! The vast majority of the blocks I saw were wonderful. I hope you will like them. If you have the time and wish to, I'd love to see pix of your blocks all together. I'm sure others would too.

I'll be leaving feedback on the QB next week. Any of you can do so too. And don't forget I'm happy to take any comments about any aspect of the swap by email.

Signups for Boom 19 will start in late June. For those who asked, color "requests" will remain requests. I will ask that they be taken into consideration but boomers need to be prepared that some people will go their own way regardless of the requests. It happens every single round and I'm just not going to stress about it anymore. My focus will remain on the construction side, not the creative side.

I'll be off line line for a few days starting this afternoon so I'll reply to any emails next week. I'm going down to my sewing room for a few days and don't plan to poke my head out until something, ANYTHING! is done. I've got a mini that has been this close to being done for months so maybe today is the day.

Boomers, enjoy the blocks!