View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 08:23 AM
Janice McC

Sheri, once again another beautiful grandma quilt. You are so very giving. Lovely piece! Congratulations and Toot, Toot!
Originally Posted by SheriR View Post
Great finished so far this month!

Here's one to add to our list. It's for my SisterInLaw. I had intended on making her a whole different quilt, but after I finished all the Grandkid's quilts her daughter shared that she wished she could have a quilt like the grandkids were getting. She wanted to see more of all the fabrics her mom had had. Nuf said! I took her bag of grandma fabric that I had kitted and made one like the grands! Her daughter told me she liked light blue, she was lucky grandma had enough light blue stripe! I started making it with yellow stars but it kept telling me to use white. (Do Amy if you have quilts that talk?) i unpicked all the yellow and started over with white! I made it larger than the grandkids too, which required me to piece the back. For her back, I used fabric that was actually curtains in my SisterInLaw's bedroom when she was a girl. I hope she likes her quilt! It's really one of my favorite grandma quilts.