Thread: Scam alert1
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 11:06 PM
Feather3

Ask them what their "real" name is...you know it's not Susan or James (what they told you it was) when they can't speak English & they are from India!

I like to hold the phone up to my Macaw & let her say Hello....then she screams super loud. That usually ends the call, LOL.

Or I'll pretend I can't speak english & fake a foreign language & just make jibberish sounds.

NEVER give any info over the phone unless you made the call yourself.

I had a collection agency call for a medical bill I never got. They agency was located in the USA, but used 3rd party from India. They could barely speak english & wanted my credit card info to pay the bill. I told them to shove it where the sun don't shine & hung up. Then I called the medical billing & gave them the 3rd degree for not sending me the bill in the first place & using a agency that couldn't speak english.

Love the... Can you here me now calls?...NO...what?....can't hear you....don't understand what you are saying....speak louder....still can't hear you.....click.

If I'm not too busy I love to waste their time, because they wasted mine.

If you ever get a call saying they are from the fraud department from your credit card & that your card was used. Say nothing, hang up & call the number on the back of your card. Ask for fraud department. I had this happen a few times. Get this...3 times in 1 year, same credit card company. Last time I asked where was my card used & where are you located. Same city....I said now it's that a coincidence?...I think my info is being stolen inside your company. Hasn't happened since.

In today's world you have to be on your toes at all times with these scammers.